Saturday, October 25, 2008

Craziness...

For some reason, this has been the busiest fall I can remember in a long time. It seems like there is something going on every weekend! Starting in September we have been going non-stop for the past few weekends.
BUT, today, we get to go relax with friends and breath in the cool, fall air, and become absorbed in God's creation.
I love being outside--(when it's not scorching hot or freezing cold, so that would early fall and late spring my favorite times, I guess)--I love to look at the trees, watch little creatures as they scurry about, and particularly see the way Haley discovers everything around her. Want some free entertainment? Take a 3 year old outside and just watch! She amazes me everyday, and today is a good day to be amazed!

No comments: