Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun with friends

What a wonderful weekend!
Friday night I got to see my high school alma mater football team continue their winning streak! Exciting!
Saturday was a glorious day and I got to spend time with two fabulous families. We enjoyed nature and some time together. Very relaxing. The only thing I might change about the day was the fact that Haley fell in the lake and the water was COLD! Other than that, perfect day for being outside and enjoying friends. Here's some of our fun...


Going for a walk in the woods



The gorgeous colors of fall at Chickasaw



I'm so thankful for good friends. Even if they were supposed to be in another country or another state. God saw fit to bless me with these friends and I am SO thankful. I hope we have lots more time together.

No comments: