Thursday, October 30, 2008

Between a rock and a hard place

Last night I was torn.


We had our annual Trunk or Treat at Skyline and Haley was dressed as Rudolph (it's a long story that I am not going to go into today). She was adorable, as you can see.


So, naturally I wanted to see her doing all the fun kid stuff, but the praise team was rehearsing new music that I have been anxiously waiting to start working on. So, there's the rub. Do I go with my child and get cold walking around outside or do I sing with the praise team and get the chance to sing some really great songs?

Well, Mark went with Haley and I went to rehearsal...

Maybe I chose the wrong path, but I still really enjoyed singing the new music! And Mark took lots of pictures, so I got to see some of what happened outside. I will get to see her Friday night anyway when we go to Mark's parents house for Halloween. Haley sure didn't miss me judging by the bag of candy she brought back! And the sucker she had in her mouth!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

it seems as it all worked out well!! Everyone was happy and got a bit of joy! no worries. She was a very adorable Rudolf!